León 2013 | Workshop | Open Systems Thinking
The University of León (ULE), Spain, offered a 20 hours extension course for its students on Open Systems Thinking. The programme was scheduled from 15 to 17 May 2013. Institutions involved included the National University of Distance Education (UNED) with its headquarter in Madrid. Accordingly, lectures were not only given face-to-face but also via online video conferences. Around 60 students enrolled and took an examination.
The Bertalanffy Center helped organise the workshop and its experts were invited to teach. Wolfgang Hofkirchner held the opening lecture with reference to Ludwig von Bertalanffy.
Click on the picture to link to the video of the lecture.
On the same site you will also find the presentation.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought