León 2013 | Workshop | Open Systems Thinking
The University of León (ULE), Spain, offered a 20 hours extension course for its students on Open Systems Thinking. The programme was scheduled from 15 to 17 May 2013. Institutions involved included the National University of Distance Education (UNED) with its headquarter in Madrid. Accordingly, lectures were not only given face-to-face but also via online video conferences. Around 60 students enrolled and took an examination.
The Bertalanffy Center helped organise the workshop and its experts were invited to teach. Wolfgang Hofkirchner held the opening lecture with reference to Ludwig von Bertalanffy.
Click on the picture to link to the video of the lecture.
On the same site you will also find the presentation.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future