León 2013 | Workshop | Social Networks
September 13-15, 2013, the University of León, León, Spain, held a workshop for students on “Social networks: from communication to solidarity (an interdisciplinary approach)”. It was organised by BCSSS Fellow José María Díaz Nafría. Two Board Members were invited to give talks. Wolfgang Hofkirchner introduced the notion of the Global Sustainable Information Society. Peter Fleissner explained the relationship of productive and unproductive labour in the information society. Recent BCSSS member Enrique Díez Gutiérrez from the University of León talked about the dogma of economic growth and alternative views.
All presentation slides had a common layout.
To view the whole programme link to http://primer.unileon.es/events/SN2013/programme. To see all presentations and more link to http://primer.unileon.es/eventos/RS2013/videos-y-presentaciones.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought