León 2013 | Workshop | Social Networks
September 13-15, 2013, the University of León, León, Spain, held a workshop for students on “Social networks: from communication to solidarity (an interdisciplinary approach)”. It was organised by BCSSS Fellow José María Díaz Nafría. Two Board Members were invited to give talks. Wolfgang Hofkirchner introduced the notion of the Global Sustainable Information Society. Peter Fleissner explained the relationship of productive and unproductive labour in the information society. Recent BCSSS member Enrique Díez Gutiérrez from the University of León talked about the dogma of economic growth and alternative views.
All presentation slides had a common layout.
To view the whole programme link to http://primer.unileon.es/events/SN2013/programme. To see all presentations and more link to http://primer.unileon.es/eventos/RS2013/videos-y-presentaciones.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future