Mario Bunge on “Quantum Physics” and on “Mind”
Mario Bunge, EMCSR keynote speaker and winner of the Ludwig von Bertalanffy Award in Complexity Thinking 2014, was invited to hold two additional talks during his stay in Vienna. Both events were co-organised by the BCSSS.
Anton Zeilinger, President of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, invited Bunge to the Vienna branch of his Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information (IQOQI). Bunge talked about the so-called “Aharov-Bohm effect”.
Robert Trappl, long-time chair of the EMCSR, Head of the Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI), together with the Middle European interdisciplinary Joint Master Program in Cognitive Science at the University of Vienna and the Cognitive Science Research Platform at the University of Vienna, invited Bunge to a talk on the Mind-Body-Problem.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison