“Measuring Organisational Efficiency” – new book release
The BCSSS published the fourth volume of its book series. Francisco Parra-Luna, Sociologist, Professor Emeritus at the Complutense University, Madrid, and Eva Kasparova, Senior Lecturer in Managerial Sociology at the University of Economics, Prague, edited a volume with several contributions to a highly contested topic: do the current instruments of measuring efficiency of organisations in business suffice to include criteria that go beyond the mere financial success of the business? The book calls for a redefinition of efficiency in the light of global challenges.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future