“Measuring Organisational Efficiency” – new book release
The BCSSS published the fourth volume of its book series. Francisco Parra-Luna, Sociologist, Professor Emeritus at the Complutense University, Madrid, and Eva Kasparova, Senior Lecturer in Managerial Sociology at the University of Economics, Prague, edited a volume with several contributions to a highly contested topic: do the current instruments of measuring efficiency of organisations in business suffice to include criteria that go beyond the mere financial success of the business? The book calls for a redefinition of efficiency in the light of global challenges.
Volume 4 is the first book published in our new series “Systems” with College Publications, London. The book is available at amazon.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger