“Measuring Organisational Efficiency” – new book release
The BCSSS published the fourth volume of its book series. Francisco Parra-Luna, Sociologist, Professor Emeritus at the Complutense University, Madrid, and Eva Kasparova, Senior Lecturer in Managerial Sociology at the University of Economics, Prague, edited a volume with several contributions to a highly contested topic: do the current instruments of measuring efficiency of organisations in business suffice to include criteria that go beyond the mere financial success of the business? The book calls for a redefinition of efficiency in the light of global challenges.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison