“Measuring Organisational Efficiency” – new book release
The BCSSS published the fourth volume of its book series. Francisco Parra-Luna, Sociologist, Professor Emeritus at the Complutense University, Madrid, and Eva Kasparova, Senior Lecturer in Managerial Sociology at the University of Economics, Prague, edited a volume with several contributions to a highly contested topic: do the current instruments of measuring efficiency of organisations in business suffice to include criteria that go beyond the mere financial success of the business? The book calls for a redefinition of efficiency in the light of global challenges.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought