Vienna 2014 | Rainer E. Zimmermann | On the Foundations of Systems
On 5 June, 2014, Rainer E. Zimmermann was invited to give a special talk in the Lunchtime Scientific Series, organised by the HCI Group of the Institute for Design and Assessment of Technology at the Vienna University of Technology.
The talk gave a broad overview of philosophical considerations that are implied by system definitions.
The definition of a system as introduced by Zimmermann (photo: Wolfgang Hofkirchner)
Please find the abstract here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future