Amber Elkins | PhD Scholar from Texas visits the BCSSS
In November 2016 Amber Elkins visited the BCSSS, PhD, Postdoctoral Research Associate
in the fields “Epidemiology & Biostatistics” in the School of Public Health and “Industrial and Systems Engineering” of the College of Engineering at Texas A&M University.
As Expert in Computational Systems Modeling she supported BCSSS Managing Director
Stefan Blachfellner in developing Systems Models in the framework of the Special Adviser Project for the European Commission “Integrated Conceptual Framework of the Multimodal EU Transport Eco-System“.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison