Amber Elkins | PhD Scholar from Texas visits the BCSSS
In November 2016 Amber Elkins visited the BCSSS, PhD, Postdoctoral Research Associate
in the fields “Epidemiology & Biostatistics” in the School of Public Health and “Industrial and Systems Engineering” of the College of Engineering at Texas A&M University.
As Expert in Computational Systems Modeling she supported BCSSS Managing Director
Stefan Blachfellner in developing Systems Models in the framework of the Special Adviser Project for the European Commission “Integrated Conceptual Framework of the Multimodal EU Transport Eco-System“.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future