Helena Knyazeva appointed Academician
Helena Knyazeva, Professor at the School of Philosophy at the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, has been appointed as member of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences (IASCYS). She is the youngest member of IASCYS and the first member of the Russian Federation. She worked at the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences before. Her expertise comprises self-organisation and synergetics in the field of systems philosophy. Currently she is involved with Edgar Morin in the organisation of the next UNESCO conference on complexity in Paris. Helena Knyazeva is member of the Bertalanffy Center.
Current President of IASCYS is Stuart Umpleby, Professor Emeritus at the George Washington University, who followed last year Robert Trappl from Austria.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future