Helena Knyazeva appointed Academician
Helena Knyazeva, Professor at the School of Philosophy at the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, has been appointed as member of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences (IASCYS). She is the youngest member of IASCYS and the first member of the Russian Federation. She worked at the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences before. Her expertise comprises self-organisation and synergetics in the field of systems philosophy. Currently she is involved with Edgar Morin in the organisation of the next UNESCO conference on complexity in Paris. Helena Knyazeva is member of the Bertalanffy Center.
Current President of IASCYS is Stuart Umpleby, Professor Emeritus at the George Washington University, who followed last year Robert Trappl from Austria.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought