Gothenburg 2016 | Wolfgang Hofkirchner | Transdisciplinarity and Systems Thinking
Wolfgang Hofkirchner was invited to give a lecture in the course Transdisciplinarity Research Methods at the Department of Applied Information Technology, University of Gothenburg. At the same time, that lecture was part of the SCCIIL Interdisciplinary Center Research Seminar that connects to Chalmers University. SCCIIL is a center for interdisciplinary research in the intersection of the concepts Language, Semantics, Cognition, Communication, Information and Interaction.
The lecture was held on 10 October 2016.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future