Gothenburg 2016 | Wolfgang Hofkirchner | Transdisciplinarity and Systems Thinking
Wolfgang Hofkirchner was invited to give a lecture in the course Transdisciplinarity Research Methods at the Department of Applied Information Technology, University of Gothenburg. At the same time, that lecture was part of the SCCIIL Interdisciplinary Center Research Seminar that connects to Chalmers University. SCCIIL is a center for interdisciplinary research in the intersection of the concepts Language, Semantics, Cognition, Communication, Information and Interaction.
The lecture was held on 10 October 2016.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought