Xi’an 2016 | Workshop | Unified Theory of Information
During his stay at Xi’an Jiaotong University, Wolfgang Hofkirchner held on 6 April 2016 with students and faculty at the ICPI, the International Center for Philosophy of Information, a 3 hours workshop on his approach to information that is based upon systems thinking.
Hofkirchner received from ICPI the title “Distinguished Researcher”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison