Xi’an 2016 | Workshop | Unified Theory of Information
During his stay at Xi’an Jiaotong University, Wolfgang Hofkirchner held on 6 April 2016 with students and faculty at the ICPI, the International Center for Philosophy of Information, a 3 hours workshop on his approach to information that is based upon systems thinking.
Hofkirchner received from ICPI the title “Distinguished Researcher”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future