A webinar by David Rousseau for “Crossroads of America Chapter”. The Local Systems Engineering Community
During this year’s annual meeting of Crossroads of America Chapter by the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) on 17th October 2017, BCSSS Scientific Council member David Rousseau presented a webinar on the subject of “Towards a theoretical foundation for Systems Engineering practice: Challenges, opportunities and progress in the quest for scientific systems principles”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future