Call for Proposals! 62nd ISSS World Conference 2018
Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design
22nd to 27th July 2018
Corvallis, Oregon, USA
The ISSS 2018 will explore foundational discoveries about the nature of complex systems which are now arising from research in systems disciplines such as Systems Biology, Systems Medicine, Systems Psychology, Systems Economics, Complexity Science and General Systems Research.
It will be a pivotal event in the emerging renaissance of the Systems Sciences, bringing together philosophers, scientists, engineers and practitioners from a wide spectrum of systems disciplines to explore common interests and challenges, learn from each other, align and consolidate progress, and gather inspiration and momentum for future work in the systems sciences.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The ISSS invites proposals for presentation of papers, posters and workshops about the conference theme specifically or in connection with the themes of the ISSS’s Systems Integration Groups (SIGs) and Exploratory Groups.
Dead Lines please find here!
For further information please click here!
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought