David Rousseau at the ISSS2017 Vienna: SIG Chairs and Incoming President Talk
During this year’s Annual Meeting and Conference of the International Society for the Systems Sciences ISSS2017 Vienna from 9th to 14th July 2017 BCSSS Scientific Council member David Rousseau attended on several gratifying reasons:
Rousseau chaired the SIG sessions on “Systems Philosophy” as well as the SIG session on “Research towards a General Theory of Systems”, and on the last day he delivered his Incoming Presidential Address, entitled “Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design”.
For a video of his President Talk please click here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison