David Rousseau at the ISSS2017 Vienna: SIG Chairs and Incoming President Talk
During this year’s Annual Meeting and Conference of the International Society for the Systems Sciences ISSS2017 Vienna from 9th to 14th July 2017 BCSSS Scientific Council member David Rousseau attended on several gratifying reasons:
Rousseau chaired the SIG sessions on “Systems Philosophy” as well as the SIG session on “Research towards a General Theory of Systems”, and on the last day he delivered his Incoming Presidential Address, entitled “Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design”.
For a video of his President Talk please click here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future