“Emerging Prospects for Establishing Systems Principles”. A talk by David Rousseau
In the framework of the International Symposium 2017 of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), held in Adelaide, Australia, from 15th to 20th July 2017, BCSSS Scientif Council member David Rousseau presented a talk on “Emerging Prospects for Establishing Systems Principles”, as a contribution to a Panel Discussion on “Exploring the Frontiers of Systems Science: Establishing a Foundation for Systems Engineering Practice”. The panel was chaired by James Martin (Aerospace Corporation), the other panellists were Rick Dove (Stevens Institute of Technology), Tushar Anand Kumar (TATA Consultancy Services Research Division), Tim Ferris (Cranfield University, UK) and Stephen Cook (University of Adelaide).
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future