“Emerging Prospects for Establishing Systems Principles”. A talk by David Rousseau
In the framework of the International Symposium 2017 of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), held in Adelaide, Australia, from 15th to 20th July 2017, BCSSS Scientif Council member David Rousseau presented a talk on “Emerging Prospects for Establishing Systems Principles”, as a contribution to a Panel Discussion on “Exploring the Frontiers of Systems Science: Establishing a Foundation for Systems Engineering Practice”. The panel was chaired by James Martin (Aerospace Corporation), the other panellists were Rick Dove (Stevens Institute of Technology), Tushar Anand Kumar (TATA Consultancy Services Research Division), Tim Ferris (Cranfield University, UK) and Stephen Cook (University of Adelaide).
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison