David Rousseau presented the Vision for advancing the Systems Sciences and Systems Engineering at the US National Science Foundation
From 3rd to 5th May 2017 BCSSS Scientific Council member David Rousseau visited the National Science Foundation (NSF) in Washington DC, USA. Together with James Martin (Aerospace Corporation) and Javier Calvo-Amodio (School of Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Oregon State University) they were pleased to meet a numerous of programme directors to discuss the BCSSS/ISSS/INCOSE Vision for advancing the Systems Sciences and Systems Engineering through research into General Systems Principles.
A further intention of the meetings were to submit applications for funding support for the ISSS 2018 Conference, the development of a Workshop Series, and the establishment of a Research Coordination Network (RCN). These applications are being prepared, we hope for a success in late 2017, early 2018.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future