Webinars for the Systems Engineering Community of Practice
David Rousseau, BCSSS Scientific Council member and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy”, continues his webinars for the Systems Engineering Community.
On the 7th of November 2017 Rousseau presented a webinar to Rolls-Royce’s Systems Engineering Community of Practice on the subject “Towards a theoretical foundation for Systems Engineering practice: Challenges, opportunities and progress in the quest for Scientific Systems Principles”.
On the 15th of November 2017 Rousseau gave a webinar on “General Systems Principles in Theory and Practice” together with Javier Calvo-Amodio (Human Systems Engineering / Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Oregon State University) to the NASA Systems Engineering Research Consortium, led by Mike Watson of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, USA. This online-meeting has resulted in an invitation to present the “General Systems Transdiscipline” (GSTD) Systems Principles alongside the NASA SERC ones at the INCOSE International Workshops (IW18) in Jacksonville, Florida, USA, in January 2018.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future