Webinars for the Systems Engineering Community of Practice
David Rousseau, BCSSS Scientific Council member and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy”, continues his webinars for the Systems Engineering Community.
On the 7th of November 2017 Rousseau presented a webinar to Rolls-Royce’s Systems Engineering Community of Practice on the subject “Towards a theoretical foundation for Systems Engineering practice: Challenges, opportunities and progress in the quest for Scientific Systems Principles”.
On the 15th of November 2017 Rousseau gave a webinar on “General Systems Principles in Theory and Practice” together with Javier Calvo-Amodio (Human Systems Engineering / Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Oregon State University) to the NASA Systems Engineering Research Consortium, led by Mike Watson of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, USA. This online-meeting has resulted in an invitation to present the “General Systems Transdiscipline” (GSTD) Systems Principles alongside the NASA SERC ones at the INCOSE International Workshops (IW18) in Jacksonville, Florida, USA, in January 2018.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought