From mind to molecules and back to mind—Metatheoretical limits and options for systems neuropsychiatry
Felix Tretter, BCSSS Vice President, has recently published the paper “From mind to molecules and back to mind—Metatheoretical limits and options for systems neuropsychiatry” in the interdisciplinary journal of nonlinear science “Chaos“. Look into his insights on system psychology in the triangle of neurobiology, nonlinear science and psychology in the provided full article.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought