From mind to molecules and back to mind—Metatheoretical limits and options for systems neuropsychiatry
Felix Tretter, BCSSS Vice President, has recently published the paper “From mind to molecules and back to mind—Metatheoretical limits and options for systems neuropsychiatry” in the interdisciplinary journal of nonlinear science “Chaos“. Look into his insights on system psychology in the triangle of neurobiology, nonlinear science and psychology in the provided full article.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future