“General Systemology”. New volume of the Springer Book Series “Translational Systems” by the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy”
In 2018 the next volume of of the Springer Book Series “Translational Systems” will be published by Dr. Jennifer Wilby, Julie Billingham, David Rousseau and BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner, all leaders of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy”.
With the heading “General Systemology. Transdisciplinarity for Discovery, Insight, and Innovation” the authors intend to provide an integrated perspective on the many-sided interrelationships between General Systemology, Translational Systems Science, and the wider field of Systemology. It offers the reader insight into recent advances in the development of General Systems Theory, the General Systems Worldview, and General Systems Transdisciplinarity.
General Systemology is a transdiscipline that enables scientific discovery, insightful theory building, and practical innovation in all the disciplines that study, design, or employ complex systems.
Please find further information here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future