New Paradigm Research: Webcast and publications by and with Alexander Laszlo
The President of the BCSSS, Alexander Laszlo has been active throughout fall and published several papers as a co-author, including “The Polarization Effect: Healing our Worldviews” and “Attracting our Future into Being: The Syntony Quest” — both in World Futures: The Journal of New Paradigm Research together with Anneloes Smitsman.
Alexander, furthermore, participated in a global webcast which was recorded at the studios of The Long Now Foundation as New Paradigms and Syntonic Evolution — A Catalyzing Coherence Conversation. The full webcast is accessible here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future