Stefan Blachfellner invited by Ervin Laszlo to become a core institutional partner of the Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research
As of November 2018 Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director of the BCSSS, is a member of the Creative Board of The Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research (L-INPR), founded by BCSSS Scientific Council member Ervin Laszlo. Ervin Laszlo, who welcomed Stefan Blachfellner, highlighted his personal relationship with Ludwig von Bertalanffy, which he has identified as one of the three most important thinkers to have influenced him.
Stefan is delighted to support and bond further with the L-INPR and is considered “a core institutional partner” of the institute. The BCSSS is excited about the cooperation and looks forward to an even more fruitful partnership with the L-INPR and its affiliates.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future