COVID Pop-up Hub
COVID19 has shown that a lack of resilience and high complexity makes our systems vulnerable. If one component fails, the entire house of cards collapses very quickly. As part of the COVID Pop-up Hub, 30 interdisciplinary experts are developing future scenarios on the topic of “economic buffers” on the initiative of the Federal Ministry for Climate Protection Environment Energy Mobility Innovation and Technology. Circular Economy Forum Austria of BCSSS contributes significant expertise on regenerative circular economy and the creation of value-added cycles to the “House of Cards” topic.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future