Keynote at the invitation of the expert group “Value Recovery with Digital Technologies” – CIRCULAR4.0
As part of the CIRCULAR4.0 project, Umweltcluster Bayern invited experts from the transnational working group “Value Recovery with Digital Technologies” to an exchange. BCSSS Director Karin Huber-Heim, representing the Circular Economy Forum Austria, presented Austrian good practice and discussed the challenges and potentials with experts from all countries of the Alpine Space.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future