Ecovilisation Talks: The emergence of a new civilisation
BCSSS President Alexander Laszlo and Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner contributed a second time to the Ecocivilisation talk series with their insights from a systems perspective. The talk considers the value of learning about our heritage from a collective point of view and on a global basis, to empower us to understand changes that can happen in the present and the future.
Watch the full conversation
or the recap provided with the kind support of the Ecocivilisation Movement
↣ Curator of Ecocivilisation, G100 Global Chair at the Women World Economic Forum WWEF, Former EU Commissioner
Alexander Laszlo, Ph.D.
↣ Director of Research at the Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research (LINPR)
↣ Chief Edunaut at Vivir Agradecidos, and Scientific Director at EARTHwise Centre
↣ Appointed Managing Director of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science (BCSSS) in Vienna
↣ Born in Zimbabwe. Having recently completed a PhD, he has returned to offer creative, strategic and manual-labour support to organisations and communities regionally, with more verve and a newly-found humility.
For more information, exciting insights, and getting engaged opportunities, visit the Ecocivilisation website
For accessing all interesting talks and events, you can visit and subscribe to their YouTube Channel
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future