David Pouvreau and Manfred Drack wrote an article with the title: On the history of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General Systemology”, and on its relationship to cybernetics. Part I: elements on the origins and genesis of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General Systemology” It is available online. Click here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison