“Transdisciplinary Systems Research”. Two new PhD projects under the supervision of BCSSS board members.
BCSSS President Wolfgang Hofkirchner is supervisor of two new Phd students resarching
on “Transdisciplinary Systems Research”.
Markus Arzberger is working on “Sustainable Development and Behaviour Change”.
In Summer Arzberger already joined the BCSSS to the annual conference of the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS 2015) in Berlin, in 2016 he is going to continue his research as guest student at the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science in Vienna.
On his scientific background in Management Science, Sociology, Psychology and Psychotherapy Nebojsa Kovacevic is studying management trainees for his PhD thesis.
BCSSS Board member Marianne Penker, Professor at the University of Natural Resources
and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU), is going to be the second supervisor of both PhD projects.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Nutzen-Risiko-Kommunikation bei Corona: Aspekte der Optimierung
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- BCSSS gründet das Circular Economy Forum Austria
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison