David Rousseau, Leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” visited the ISSS 2016 in Boulder, USA
In continuation of the successful collaboration between the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science and the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) BCSSS member and Research Group leader David Rousseau visited the 60th Annual Conference of the ISSS in Boulder, USA in July 2016. In the panel “Towards Holistic Systems Thinking” Rousseau held a keynote that presented the current state of research of his group on “Scientific principles for a general theory of whole systems”. Additionally as in previous years he lead the Special Integration Groups “Research Toward a General Theory of Systems” and “Systems Philosophy and Critical Systems Theory and Practice” as well as the panel “Prospects for Scientific Systemic Synthesis” with a contribution on “Systems Philosophy and the prospects for employing scientific general systems principles as the foundation of a systems worldview”.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Nutzen-Risiko-Kommunikation bei Corona: Aspekte der Optimierung
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- BCSSS gründet das Circular Economy Forum Austria
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison