David Rousseau, Leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” visited the ISSS 2016 in Boulder, USA
In continuation of the successful collaboration between the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science and the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) BCSSS member and Research Group leader David Rousseau visited the 60th Annual Conference of the ISSS in Boulder, USA in July 2016. In the panel “Towards Holistic Systems Thinking” Rousseau held a keynote that presented the current state of research of his group on “Scientific principles for a general theory of whole systems”. Additionally as in previous years he lead the Special Integration Groups “Research Toward a General Theory of Systems” and “Systems Philosophy and Critical Systems Theory and Practice” as well as the panel “Prospects for Scientific Systemic Synthesis” with a contribution on “Systems Philosophy and the prospects for employing scientific general systems principles as the foundation of a systems worldview”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought