David Rousseau, Leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” visited the ISSS 2016 in Boulder, USA
In continuation of the successful collaboration between the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science and the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) BCSSS member and Research Group leader David Rousseau visited the 60th Annual Conference of the ISSS in Boulder, USA in July 2016. In the panel “Towards Holistic Systems Thinking” Rousseau held a keynote that presented the current state of research of his group on “Scientific principles for a general theory of whole systems”. Additionally as in previous years he lead the Special Integration Groups “Research Toward a General Theory of Systems” and “Systems Philosophy and Critical Systems Theory and Practice” as well as the panel “Prospects for Scientific Systemic Synthesis” with a contribution on “Systems Philosophy and the prospects for employing scientific general systems principles as the foundation of a systems worldview”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future