May 30th 2017. Book Launch! Social Morphogenesis: Five Years of Inquiring Into Social Change
We are pleased to announce the presentation of the Springer book series „Social Morphogenesis“ on May 30th 2017 at the the British Library in London.
The Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) carried out five workshops of experts from different fields in a yearly interval, starting in January 2012 and ending in January 2016. The goal was to advance the „Social Morphogenesis“ approach Margaret S. Archer had come up with. Each workshop lead to the publication of one volume of contributions of the researchers. Four books have been published so far. The last book has been published in 2017.
Wolfgang Hofkirchner participated as collaborator and author.
In this launch event contributors to the project „Social Morphogenesis“ discuss their work over the last five years and the questions it has addressed concerning social change.
The day begins with an introductory lecture by the convenor of the project, Margaret S. Archer, before a series of thematic panels presenting different stands of the project.
It concludes with a closing session in which participants share three issues the project raised for them, as well as a general discussion.
At the end of the day, there will be a wine reception to which all participants are invited an also an opportunity to purchase discounted copies of the books from Springer.
Margaret S. Archer
Andrea M. Maccarini
Graham Scambler (Chair)
More speakers to be confirmed.
Date: May 30th 2017
Time: 1 – 7 pm
Venue: The British Library, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB, United Kingdom
© eventbrite by Mark Carrigan
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark „Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft“
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft