May 30th 2017. Book Launch! Social Morphogenesis: Five Years of Inquiring Into Social Change
The Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) carried out five workshops of experts from different fields in a yearly interval, starting in January 2012 and ending in January 2016. The goal was to advance the “Social Morphogenesis” approach Margaret S. Archer had come up with. Each workshop lead to the publication of one volume of contributions of the researchers. Four books have been published so far. The last book has been published in 2017.
Wolfgang Hofkirchner participated as collaborator and author.
In this launch event contributors to the project “Social Morphogenesis” discuss their work over the last five years and the questions it has addressed concerning social change.
The day begins with an introductory lecture by the convenor of the project, Margaret S. Archer, before a series of thematic panels presenting different stands of the project.
It concludes with a closing session in which participants share three issues the project raised for them, as well as a general discussion.
At the end of the day, there will be a wine reception to which all participants are invited an also an opportunity to purchase discounted copies of the books from Springer.
More speakers to be confirmed.
Date: May 30th 2017
Time: 1 – 7 pm
Venue: The British Library, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB, United Kingdom
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future