Do not miss the 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics
From 15th to 17th October 2018 the European Union for Systemics (UES) meets in Brussels, Belgium for the 10th time. Do not miss the unique opportunity to connect with members of the UES and deep dive into the conversations about “A Systemic Vision of the Crises. From optimization to change strategy?” organized under the guidance of our BCSSS member Andrée Piecq, who also serves as the Secreatry General of the UES.
“More than ever, a system-based approach of the process through which crisis – in its various forms – emerges is essential in order to act with full awareness of the interdependence of the phenomena under study. The systems thinking approach helps the agent understanding that tackling the crisis phenomenon is not only researching the optimization of the process. The change required is of structural nature.” (Source: http://ues2018.eu)
The full program is now online: http://ues2018.eu/en/congress-program/
You may still REGISTER and take advantage of this opportunity.
We are very glad to support the UES 2018 with our Bertlanffy Center (BCSSS) and European Meetings on Cybernetics and Systems Research (EMCSR) collaboration!
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Nehmen Sie an unserer gemeinsamen School of Thinking in Brüssel teil und lernen Sie, wie sich Systemdenken mit weiteren bedeutenden Denkschulen verbindet