Patterns as Connectors of Multiple Realities – A talk by Helene Finidori at ISSS 2018
Helene Finidori, member at the BCSSS and co-founder of the BCSSS Research Group on Systems Science and Pattern Literacy, gave a talk on “Patterns as Connectors of Multiple Realities” during the “Socio-Ecological Systems and Design” session chaired by Stefan Blachfellner at #ISSS2018 – 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Science, which took place at the College of Engineering of the Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, United States from 22nd to 27th of July 2018.
This presentation was an opportunity to share some insights on the Mapping the Landscape of Patterns across Domains survey, launched earlier in the year by the Research Group Systems Science and Pattern Literacy.
The slides of this talk can be viewed below:
In addition to her involvement in the BCSSS, Helene Finidori pursues a PhD at the University of Hull’s Centre for Systems Studies, is an affiliate researcher of the Evolution, Complexity and Cognition group (ECCO), and a Research Fellow of The Schumacher Institute.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Nutzen-Risiko-Kommunikation bei Corona: Aspekte der Optimierung
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- BCSSS gründet das Circular Economy Forum Austria
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison