Patterns as Connectors of Multiple Realities – A talk by Helene Finidori at ISSS 2018
Helene Finidori, member at the BCSSS and co-founder of the BCSSS Research Group on Systems Science and Pattern Literacy, gave a talk on “Patterns as Connectors of Multiple Realities” during the “Socio-Ecological Systems and Design” session chaired by Stefan Blachfellner at #ISSS2018 – 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Science, which took place at the College of Engineering of the Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, United States from 22nd to 27th of July 2018.
This presentation was an opportunity to share some insights on the Mapping the Landscape of Patterns across Domains survey, launched earlier in the year by the Research Group Systems Science and Pattern Literacy.
The slides of this talk can be viewed below:
In addition to her involvement in the BCSSS, Helene Finidori pursues a PhD at the University of Hull’s Centre for Systems Studies, is an affiliate researcher of the Evolution, Complexity and Cognition group (ECCO), and a Research Fellow of The Schumacher Institute.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future