We welcome Marina Noack as the new team member at the BCSSS
We are very happy to welcome our new colleague Marina Naomi Noack in our team. With her internationally gained professional experience in management and managing social, nongovernmental organisations and her scientific expertise in International Development Research Marina will support the BCSSS in Vienna in Project Management and Communications as well as Programme Management as maternity leave cover for Tess Werner.
Marina has completed the BA in Social Management in the form of a combined study programm. Thus, she has studied in Germany and South Korea and trained in Sri Lanka for her Bachelor’s degree. In Sri Lanka she has been mainly involved with the renowned local charity Child Action Lanka, where she functioned as personal assistant to the Founding Director and Programme Manager between 2010 and 2014. In 2018 Marina graduated from the University of Vienna with the MA degree in International Development Studies, with a focus on gender-based approaches of development research as well as Global Learning. Marina was formerly working with the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) to which she functions as a consultant to date. She, furthermore, is a member of the editorial board of the Paulo Freire Center in Vienna. Marina’s main interests are connected to international development and global systems.
We are looking forward to a good cooperation.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought