Patterns as Connectors of Multiple Realities – A talk by Helene Finidori at ISSS 2018
Helene Finidori, member at the BCSSS and co-founder of the BCSSS Research Group on Systems Science and Pattern Literacy, gave a talk on “Patterns as Connectors of Multiple Realities” during the “Socio-Ecological Systems and Design” session chaired by Stefan Blachfellner at #ISSS2018 – 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society…
Genes in Ecosystems: Mechanism and/or Semiosis?
Genes in Ecosystems: Mechanism and/or Semiosis? Konrad-Lorenz-Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research, Altenberg, with Toshiyuki Nakajima (Department of Biology, Ehime University, Japan), Charbel El-Hani (Institute of Biology, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil), Luis Emilio Bruni (Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen), together with BCSSS.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future