Do not miss the 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics
From 15th to 17th October 2018 the European Union for Systemics (UES) meets in Brussels, Belgium for the 10th time. Do not miss the unique opportunity to connect with members of the UES and deep dive into the conversations about “A Systemic Vision of the Crises. From optimization to change…
Opportunities and Limits of an Eco-Systems View beyond Socio-Ecological Systems
“Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design” was the topic of #ISSS2018, the 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Science (ISSS) which took place at the College of Engineering of the Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, United States from 22nd to 27th of July 2018….
BCSSS Fellow John Collier on “Autonomy”. 28th March 2018 at BCSSS.
BCSSS Fellow John Collier, Emeritus Professor and Senior Research Associate, Philosophy, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, will visit the Center again for research reasons. Visit his Open Lecture on “What is Autonomy?” 28th March 2018 16:00 BCSSS, Paulanergasse 13/5, 1040 Wien In the abstract he says: “I will review my…
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark “Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft”
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft