Do not miss the 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics
From 15th to 17th October 2018 the European Union for Systemics (UES) meets in Brussels, Belgium for the 10th time. Do not miss the unique opportunity to connect with members of the UES and deep dive into the conversations about “A Systemic Vision of the Crises. From optimization to change…
Opportunities and Limits of an Eco-Systems View beyond Socio-Ecological Systems
“Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design” was the topic of #ISSS2018, the 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Science (ISSS) which took place at the College of Engineering of the Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, United States from 22nd to 27th of July 2018….
BCSSS Fellow John Collier on “Autonomy”. 28th March 2018 at BCSSS.
BCSSS Fellow John Collier, Emeritus Professor and Senior Research Associate, Philosophy, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, will visit the Center again for research reasons. Visit his Open Lecture on “What is Autonomy?” 28th March 2018 16:00 BCSSS, Paulanergasse 13/5, 1040 Wien In the abstract he says: “I will review my…
Vienna 2001 | Bertalanffy’s 100 Anniversary Conference (BAC 2001)
Bertalanffy Anniversary Conference 2001 The very first call to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Bertalanffy’s Birthday were essentially concerned with the conceptual of General Systems Weltanschauung as an indispensable framework needed for helping the humans to search how to make sustainable the dynamics of their civilization. The first announcement was…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought