The BCSSS co-hosted the Disruptive Innovation Festival 2018
The BCSSS co-hosted, together with the Circular Economy Club Vienna (CEC), the Disruptive Innovation Festival 2018 (DIF) in Vienna. The DIF is the world’s largest online festival of ideas, organized by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation. It is part of a global initiative, where events are taking place at different spots throughout the world. It also took place in Vienna, on November 15th, 2018. Karin Huber-Heim, project leader of the BCSSS Research Group Circular Economy Systems, attended the event as one of the panellists. At the event the movie “System Reset” was screened and debated. The film was shot in London, Amsterdam and Barcelona and features some of the leading thinkers in materials, economics, the commons movement, FabLabs, digital citizenship, urban planning and architecture to collectively weave a picture of how our economy could operate. Karin contributed at the panel and discussed opportunities and challenges of a “Circular Future” with her fellow panellists as well as the audience.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark „Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft“
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft