Winners of the Austrian National Award for Design show great promise for a sustainable future
BCSSS managing director Stefan Blachfellner and program manager Angelika Schanda were invited to attend the ceremony and to discover some of the most innovative and promising designs for the future. The jury had a tough task: They had to choose from over 279 submissions that were of outstanding quality, highly relevant and showed a great diversity.
Among the winners were a safety skin for industry robotics, to ensure the safe human-machine interaction, a fully sustainable, wooden design for the production site of the Austrian furniture producer Grüne Erde, as well as a light weight, electronic folding bike.
Winners of a special award for design concepts included an easy maintenance beehive for urban areas, an ‚offline lamp‘, a clever device which would switch on the light only in exchange for putting your smartphone in a drawer; as ell as a flexible hinge tape that allows for more simple and easy to use design and setup for furniture.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark „Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft“
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft