Paris 2015 | Manfred Drack | Theoretical biology and the organism concept: a historical perspective
At the conference on “Biological complexity and organization: theoretical approaches and applications”, organized by Ana Soto, from 5 to 6 May 2015, Manfred Drack gave a talk on “Theoretical biology and the organism concept: a historical perspective”, underlining the importance of the organism concept in biology and beyond. See here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison