Paris 2015 | Manfred Drack | Theoretical biology and the organism concept: a historical perspective
At the conference on “Biological complexity and organization: theoretical approaches and applications”, organized by Ana Soto, from 5 to 6 May 2015, Manfred Drack gave a talk on “Theoretical biology and the organism concept: a historical perspective”, underlining the importance of the organism concept in biology and beyond. See here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought