Paris 2015 | Manfred Drack | Theoretical biology and the organism concept: a historical perspective
At the conference on “Biological complexity and organization: theoretical approaches and applications”, organized by Ana Soto, from 5 to 6 May 2015, Manfred Drack gave a talk on “Theoretical biology and the organism concept: a historical perspective”, underlining the importance of the organism concept in biology and beyond. See here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future