Social scientists discuss norms and values in today’s society
The ten members expert group at Margaret Archer’s Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) met for the fourth time to discuss problems of so-called “social morphogenesis”. This time the meeting was scheduled for the first week of January at the Cardiff Business School which is part of Cardiff University in Wales….
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought