“Exploring Unity through Diversity” No. 3 out now!
The book of Matjaž Mulej and co-authors on an application of their Dialectical Systems Thinking to economic innovation is available at different bookshops. Mulej, amongst others appointed member of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences, is famous for having formulated the “Law of Requisite Holism”. ISBN 978-1-938158-09-4 (to read…
Systems experts gathered in Vienna: Systems thinking – what’s it for?
On 10 November 2011 the Bertalanffy Center was host of 20 international systems theorists and practitioners, among them leading representatives of systems movement organisations like the President of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences (IASCYS), Matjaz Mulej; the representative of the European Union for Systemics (UES/EUS), Pierre Bricage;…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison