Systemic Design for Future Mobility at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum 2017 in Linz, Austria
Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of the Systems Science, was an invited speaker at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum in Linz, Austria, 23 – 24 November 2017, organized by the International Institute for Information Design (IIID) and the International Association of Public Transport (UITP)….
Vienna 2017 | Workshop | Systems Approaches to Information Ethics III
The third meeting of the project “Systems Approaches to Information Ethics” was held in Vienna 13-17 November 2017. The topics included: foundational questions of systems approaches (evolutionary theory, emergentist systemism and normativity; information in the context of Being and non-being, actuality and potentiality, and existence and non-existence); problems of Information…
“Transdisciplinary Systems Research”. Two new PhD projects under the supervision of BCSSS board members.
BCSSS President Wolfgang Hofkirchner is supervisor of two new Phd students resarching on “Transdisciplinary Systems Research”. Markus Arzberger is working on “Sustainable Development and Behaviour Change”. In Summer Arzberger already joined the BCSSS to the annual conference of the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS 2015) in Berlin, in…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future