BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan at Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. A short review.
In April 2017 BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visited the Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. She was invited by the International Center for Philosophy of Information, School of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Xi’an Jiaotong University to give guest lectures in the fields of Information and Communication and on Simondon’s Theory…
“Systems Science for Systems Engineering”. BCSSS Scientific Council Member David Rousseau starts the year with a promising research programme.
From 20th to 22nd January 2017 our valued member of the BCSSS Scientific Council and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” David Rousseau attended the NSF (National Science Foundation) workshop “Future Directions in Engineering Design and Systems Engineering” at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia,…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future