ISSS 2018 Corvallis – Register now and meet BCSSS Members!
ISSS 2018 is getting closer! REGISTER NOW! DON’T MISS THE EARLY DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION ENDING WITH 15 MAY 2018! On this year’s theme “Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design” we warmly invite you to share in the 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences in July…
The emcsr avantgarde 2016 Book of Abstracts is online!
Dear friends and colleagues, rejoice with us! The emcsr avantgarde 2016 Book of Abstracts is online! First of all we would like to apologize for the long time that passed until we finally can announce the completion of the genuinely exciting emcsr 2016 Book of Abstracts. All the more we…
21st European Meetings on Cybernetics and Systems Research held by Bertalanffy Center – Young Scientist Award granted for the first time – Edgar Morin honoured
Please, follow! Click on the image! (photo: emcsr) From 10 to 13 April 2012 the Campus of the University of Vienna was the venue of the emcsr 2012. 168 academics and practitioners attended the conference. The focus was on the self-reflection of the field against the background of urgent global…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison