UES2018 Brussels – Dead Line Extension for Individual Contributions: May 31th 2018!
UES2018 A Systemic Vision of the Crises – From optimization to change strategy? 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics 15 -17 October 2018 Brussels, Belgium DEADLINE EXTENSION Call for Individual Contributions Submissions before May 31th 2018 Further information please find here!
Young Researchers in Cybernetics and System Sciences! UES2018 CALL!
The International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences IASCYS calls for Excellent Contributions by Young Scientists in the Fields of Cybernetics & System Sciences! Join us & the European Community of System Science and Design in Brussels in October 2018! Participate in the 10th congress of the European Union for…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger