Young Researchers in Cybernetics and System Sciences! UES2018 CALL!
The International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences IASCYS
calls for Excellent Contributions by Young Scientists in the Fields of Cybernetics
& System Sciences!
Join us & the European Community of System Science and Design in Brussels
in October 2018!
Participate in the 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics UES2018!
Apply for the CHARLES FRANÇOIS INTERNATIONAL PRIZE
The Charles François International Prize aims to reward young scientists for all
the promising aspectsin their research, teaching or popularisation activities in Cybernetics and System Sciences.
This prize will be awarded on the occasion of the joint congress UES2018!
Throughout the conference a jury selects outstanding contributions!
The author of the best one will be awarded the jury’s prize.
Send your SUBMISSION in time and participate in the award!
As part of the UES2018 Book of Abstracts your contribution is eligible
for the CHARLES FRANÇOIS INTERNATIONAL PRIZE!
DEAD LINES please find here!
REGISTER here & be part of the AWARD!
Together with the European Union for Systemics (EUS – UES) the Bertalanffy Center
for the Study of Systems Science (BCSSS) and the European Meetings on Cybernetics and Systems Research (EMCSR) would like to invite you to the 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics
“A SYSTEMIC VISION OF THE CRISES – From optimization to change strategy?”
15th – 17th October 2018
Details of the Charles François International Prize please find here!
Please find further information about the conference UES2018 here!
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought