European Meetings on Cybernetics and Systems Research (emcsr) to be organised by the Bertalanffy Center
Robert Trappl, Professor emeritus at the Department of Medical Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence at the Medical University of Vienna, was the convenor and chief organiser of the emcsr held in Vienna every 2 years since 1972. After 20 conferences he handed over the chair to Wolfgang Hofkirchner who stepped in on behalf of the BCSSS.
A task force was built up including besides the President, the Secretary and the Treasurer of the Center, Günther Ossimitz and Franz Ofner. The next conference will be held, as always, in the week after Easter according to the Austrian calendar. A new website was set up. See emcsr.net.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger