European Meetings on Cybernetics and Systems Research (emcsr) to be organised by the Bertalanffy Center
Robert Trappl, Professor emeritus at the Department of Medical Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence at the Medical University of Vienna, was the convenor and chief organiser of the emcsr held in Vienna every 2 years since 1972. After 20 conferences he handed over the chair to Wolfgang Hofkirchner who stepped in on behalf of the BCSSS.
A task force was built up including besides the President, the Secretary and the Treasurer of the Center, Günther Ossimitz and Franz Ofner. The next conference will be held, as always, in the week after Easter according to the Austrian calendar. A new website was set up. See emcsr.net.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought