Conference on “Research Integration and Implementation”
In Canberra, Australia, the first global conference on Research Integration and Implementation is scheduled for September 8-11, 2013. You can be part of the conference online or at a co-conference in Germany, the Netherlands or Uruguay.
Further information please find here.
The conference is organised by Gabriele Bammer. She is director of several institutions at the Australian National University and member of the editorial board of the BCSSS book series. Last year she talked in Vienna about her idea of “Integration and Implementation Sciences”. Gerald Midgley, Professor of Systems Thinking at the University of Hull, member of the BCSSS Scientific Council, will give a plenary talk. Gerhard Chroust, member of the BCSSS Board, and Vincent Vesterby, Fellow of the BCSSS, are represented with digital posters.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future