Conference on “Research Integration and Implementation”
In Canberra, Australia, the first global conference on Research Integration and Implementation is scheduled for September 8-11, 2013. You can be part of the conference online or at a co-conference in Germany, the Netherlands or Uruguay.
Further information please find here.
The conference is organised by Gabriele Bammer. She is director of several institutions at the Australian National University and member of the editorial board of the BCSSS book series. Last year she talked in Vienna about her idea of “Integration and Implementation Sciences”. Gerald Midgley, Professor of Systems Thinking at the University of Hull, member of the BCSSS Scientific Council, will give a plenary talk. Gerhard Chroust, member of the BCSSS Board, and Vincent Vesterby, Fellow of the BCSSS, are represented with digital posters.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought