Relationality and information in Leibniz
Together with the Institut für Design Science München the Bertalanffy Center is represented with five papers for a panel at the X International Leibniz Congress, organised at the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University Hanover, July 18-23, 2016. The papers will discuss issues of organisation, structure, relations and information with Leibniz and assess his ideas as possible contributions to further development of current systems theory.
More information please find here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought