Relationality and information in Leibniz
Together with the Institut für Design Science München the Bertalanffy Center is represented with five papers for a panel at the X International Leibniz Congress, organised at the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University Hanover, July 18-23, 2016. The papers will discuss issues of organisation, structure, relations and information with Leibniz and assess his ideas as possible contributions to further development of current systems theory.
More information please find here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future