5th workshop on „Social Morphogenesis“ in Paris
In January 2016 the fifth workshop of the cooperation project „Social Morphogenesis“ of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science (BCSSS) and the Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) took place at the SciencesPo in Paris. With the topic “Morphogenesis and Eudaimonia” the group prepared the fifth and last volume of the Springer book series of the project. It is going to be published in 2017.
The Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) carried out five workshops of experts from different fields in a yearly interval, starting in January 2012 and ending in January 2016. The goal was to advance the „Social Morphogenesis“ approach Margaret S. Archer had come up with. Each workshop lead to the publication of one volume of contributions of the researchers.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future