5th workshop on „Social Morphogenesis“ in Paris
In January 2016 the fifth workshop of the cooperation project „Social Morphogenesis“ of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science (BCSSS) and the Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) took place at the SciencesPo in Paris. With the topic “Morphogenesis and Eudaimonia” the group prepared the fifth and last volume of the Springer book series of the project. It is going to be published in 2017.
The Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) carried out five workshops of experts from different fields in a yearly interval, starting in January 2012 and ending in January 2016. The goal was to advance the „Social Morphogenesis“ approach Margaret S. Archer had come up with. Each workshop lead to the publication of one volume of contributions of the researchers.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison